To our Rannerdale Whanau
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister, Christchurch has moved to alert Level 2.
What does this mean for us here at Rannerdale?
- Scan the bar code on arrival at our premises
- One person visiting at a time, pre-booked by contacting the nurses station.
- Visitors will be required to fill a declaration form upon arrival at reception.
- Your temperature will be taken and must be below 37.5 to be allowed to visit.
- Face masks and hand sanitising will be mandatory and provided at reception.
- Residents are being asked to stay on site and not to go out and about.
- If you or any family member in your bubble are unwell please do not visit.
- If you have recently been to the Auckland area, please do not visit.
This information will be updated as the situation evolves with all our fingers and toes crossed for no further transmission.
Please remember its time again to “be kind and be patient”.
Sarah Van Vianen